Speak Like a Pro For Profit
Dear Speakers, Coaches, Authors and Business Professionals,
I wrote this book because I know you have these challenges:
* How do I prepare a speech that people need to hear?
* What have I earned the right to speak about?
* What makes me unique?
* How do I personalize my stories to connect with my audience?
* Can I take a risk by being truly authentic?
* What steps do I need to take to become a highly paid speaker?
I am going to answer these questions, and more. You will benefit from my twenty plus years in working with over 1,500 professional speakers. This fast, easy, problem-solving guide offers proven tips that will help you speak like a pro. . .in a short time!
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
Wishing you continued success,
Coach Sandra Schrift
Fear of public speaking is #1. Death is #4. So most people would rather get a root canal and pay their taxes than speak in front of an audience.
Ask yourself, "Wouldn't it be great..."
* to be able to stand in front of an audience of hundreds of people and hold them in complete captivation?
* to feel confident and assured the day you're scheduled to speak before your company's executives, an association, a corporate meeting, or a local civic group?
* to go into a presentation confident that the attendees are going to love you, be surrounded by their applause, and overhear comments afterwards, such as, "He was excellent," or, "She made a real connection with her audience"?
* to be paid for what you love to do?
This book contains tips and techniques to become a polished presenter who speaks effectively to anyone, anywhere, with confidence.
You will learn how to:
* Develop comfort and confidence
* Write and deliver a winning presentation
* Connect with your audience
* Persuade people to act on what you say
* Be a highly paid speaker
About Sandra Schrift
Author Sandra Schrift founded the first national professional speakers bureau in San Diego in 1982. Today she is a speech coach to executives who want to improve their presentation skills, as well as a career coach to both the emerging and veteran professional speaker who wants to grow a profitable speaking business. Sandra is also the founder of the first virtual university for emerging public speakers, Speakers University, which conducts ongoing teleclasses for anyone, anywhere in the English-speaking world. Contact me for a 20-minute complimentary coaching call.
- Judy Feld, Past President International Coach Federation"Concise, concrete, and inspirational, this book is a gem! Anyone who speaks - whether beginner or seasoned expert - will speak better by referring to it again and again."
- Paul Teyssier, Attorney at Law"Easy to read and understand. Speakers will enjoy the straight-forward approach. A real time saver."
-Dr. Mary Dee Dickerson, Financial planner, speaker, author"Anyone who wants to be a PRO speakers needs to read this book. It is filled with great tips. They are working for me! Thanks, Sandra."
-Joe Rodriguez, International Trainer, Speaker, Consultant"Speak Like a Pro for Profit provides the simple details that can lead to your success at any level of public speaking. This is a humbling checklist for anybody in the business who thinks they know it all. Sandra has provided more about the topic than most speakers will ever learn in a lifetime."
- Michael Brunker, Executive Director/Jackie Robinson YMCA of San Diego"This book provides practical and sound advice. I have worked with Sandra and find her knowledge and guidance invaluable."
- Dr. Christine Wood, Pediatrician, speaker, author"What a great tool for speakers! Sandra's book reflects her great coaching skills. The content is laser-like, easy to read, and ready to apply to my next speech."
- Val Williams, Master Certified Coach, trainer, author