WHAT MAKES AN “A” SPEAKER?
by Sandra Schrift
Here is what I have noticed about “strong professional speakers:
- They don’t talk about being a speaker, until they ask about the other person.
- They have a first-class media kit that reflects their fee level.
- They do some no-fee programs each year.
- They have a database of professionals whom they can refer to others.
- They give lots of client “extras.”
- They take care of themselves and model the life their audiences want.
The Coach invites you. . . to contribute and share the ways you give “extra” to your clients.
For more speaking tips, go to: http://schrift.com/blog/
Sign up today for my FREE newsletter, Monday Morning Mindfulness and receive a free e-book “How to Get Your Speaking to the Next Level”.
(C) 2011 www.schrift.com